Friday, December 16, 2011

Gotta love social media


Fall semester 2011 is officially complete. From the student’s viewpoint anyway, I just got off the phone with a professor who is “buried in blue books.”

As staff, I’ve often relived finals week through our student assistants’ eyes - the stress, cramming, projects, deadlines… This year I’ve enjoyed a new vantage point to observe student reactions to finals week.

Let’s just say I have a new appreciation for Twitter and HootSuite, although I do feel a bit like a stalker as the voice behind @blufftonAlumni.
______________
@RawSwag_Ianiro9
Phonics is about to be a tough one

@addiberg
I found my mommy a Bluffton University Mom sweatshirt for Christmas :)

@J_Moran
No internet at college! its like the 80s at bluffton university

@BreaQ
Done! Clinical practice is officially over & I am ready 2 start Christmas break. Now 2 try & recover from last night.

@BlufftonUBsball
One more final to give...then a whole lot of grading! #cantwait.

@RawSwag_Ianiro9
Doneeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

@J_Moran
Bluffton University is already less bright :( @MizzBeliever has left to go home. I love you soo much sweetie! have a safe trip

@RawSwag_Ianiro9
Off to Cleveland I go peace btown

@RawSwag_Ianiro9
My mom told me to go back already love her

No comments:

Post a Comment