Granted, it is only late June. We do have a couple weeks to prepare, to look up from our daily tasks to make sure we are headed in the right direction. As I began to think about this, the often used quote “Plan your work then work your plan” came to mind.
Wondering where this quote came from I turned to Google. (By the way, this quote is attributed to several different people.) While searching, I found many additional, appropriate quotes:
- "Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan."
Coach Tom Landry
- "A good plan is like a road map: it shows the final destination and usually the best way to get there."
H. Stanley Judd
- "It's not the plan that is important, it's the planning."
- 25th birthday of The Lion and Lamb Peace Arts Center
- Celebration of Peace children’s conference
- The new 3-year bachelor’s degree program for high achieving students
- Text to give
- New focus for admissions’ Discovery Day visit days - stay tuned
- Bluffton’s Iron Man Andy Chaffee – stay tuned
- Live construction video feed – stay tuned
- "Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.”
Peter F. Drucker
- "No matter how carefully you plan your goals, they will never be more than pipe dreams unless you pursue them with gusto.”
W. Clement Stone
- "The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do."
Sarah Ban Breathnach